We sympathize with those individuals and the families impacted by COVID-19.
Through these difficult times, more than ever, we are humbled by the incredible strength, and resiliency within all of us. It is with gratitude we want to acknowledge your patience through this process and we are grateful for your continued support. While we are all emerging from these challenging times. We hope going forward to have the opportunity to help work with you to achieve your wellness goals.
Further to the best practices that we have always followed for patient safety, we have implemented additional procedures and policies designed to keep the health of our patients, employees, associates and visitors to the clinic as our highest priority.
● Pre-screening of COVID symptoms for all in clinic visits.
● Reinforcing our existing standards and operating procedures for health safety and personal hygiene.
● Enhanced sanitation procedures of all high touch surfaces in our clinic including patient seats, counter tops, door handles, debit/credit machine, light switches, and equipement.
● Plexiglass shield at front reception.
● Frequent hand washing, sanitization and glove use as indicated for all doctors and staff. All patients are required to sanitize their hands upon entering the clinic.
● Facial covering used by staff and doctors. All patients advised to wear facial coverings to their appointments.